Tony’s Place is proud to announce the return of our annual Easter Brunch Buffet, Sunday, April 16th. We will have seatings between 9:00a – 2:00p, and reservations do sell out.
Our 2017 Menu includes:
- Antipasto Station – Assorted Cheeses, Cured Meats, Caesar Salad, Fresh Fruit Display, Tomato-n-Mozzarella, Cucumber Salad, Asparagus Vinaigrette, Roasted Peppers, and Chilled Mushrooms
- Raw Bar – Pick and Peel Shrimp Cocktail, Chilled Mussel Salad, Calamari and Peppers, Tuna Tartar, Smoked Salmon, and White Fish Salad
- Breakfast Favorites – Eggs Benedict, Waffles, French Toast, Breakfast Strata, Breakfast Pizza, Smoked Bacon & Sausage, and Breakfast Potatoes
- Carving Station – Slow Roasted Top Round with Au Jus and Horseradish Cream, and Baked Steam Ship Ham with Pineapple Mustard Glaze
- Main Courses – Herb Roasted Salmon with Dill Sauce, Shrimp and Bowtie Pasta, Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms, and Tortellini ala Vodka with Asparagus Tips
- Dessert Display – Assorted Breakfast Pastries, Mini Cheese Cakes, Vanilla Crème Brulee, Cookies, Chocolate Mousse, Carrot Cake, Flourless Chocolate Cake, and Cannolis
Prices are: $25.95 Per Adult and $11.95 Children under 10 (children 2 & under no charge)
Tax & Gratuity Not Included and reservations are required.